Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Vert Shock Youtube
So far the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised how many individuals are tricked into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For many kids the aim is to merely gain muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the same way. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do numerous people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically build the right kind of muscle fibres, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Youtube
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally worldwide.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself typically on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods readily available to him, nothing was actually making a difference. So it wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things started to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most men simply would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason why they can do it.
But I desired to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used properly it can amplify power in other words explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast action and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and developed a easy to follow and carry out program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all major sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In most expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It ought to be truly clear that these are the people and ladies that are most likely to make the groups. Even more importantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not just at your best, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Vert Shock Youtube
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s developed to get your body ready for the primary portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been really switched on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade first, as they are rarely used day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people discover immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibers needed for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and therefore will fatigue. However it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to launch.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misinterpret all the extra benefits and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other benefits as well;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Simply check out these reviews regarding what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at house – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, given it is largely worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great indication when the owners of a program are willing to completely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to feel like they are attaining growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a greater risk of an injury.
Vert Shock Youtube
Now the guys are using a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and dirty hacks to offer you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this most current review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The men have chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some incredible strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can get started training directly away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, but right now they are giving it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s still readily available and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based on science, that has been used by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high credibility.
Then backed with the results of many individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, more powerful and it will offer you a genuine chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level.
Vert Shock Youtube