Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Vert Shock Workouts
Up until now the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised how lots of people are tricked into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For the majority of boys the objective is to just acquire muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
But not all training programs work the exact same method. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically construct the best type of muscle fibres, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Workouts
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly worldwide.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques offered to him, nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training approach that things began to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable value!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most guys just need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wished to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Used the proper way it can enhance power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who discovered how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast response and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and strategies and developed a easy to execute and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all major sports needs using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It ought to be actually clear that these are the people and women that are most likely to make the groups. Much more notably they get game-time!
Possibly you are even chasing after a scholarship. You understand that you need to be not just at your finest, however have abilities that make you stick out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to suffice. You need an edge over the competition!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim results.
Vert Shock Workouts
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body ready for the primary part of the program.
It is generally a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been truly turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we get older, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that weaken first, as they are hardly ever utilized everyday. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people see instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibers necessary for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave totally differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most dedication to get through. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will tiredness. But it’s at this fatigue point, once pressed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Last but not least, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
Today is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to launch.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the additional benefits and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages as well;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just have a look at these reviews regarding what distinction the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy short cut that takes away any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will truly require to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done at home – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a extremely excellent indication when the owners of a program want to totally back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has actually chosen to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are extremely well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock element on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
Vert Shock Workouts
Now the guys are offering a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to offer you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus offer modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The people have chosen to supply a Free ebook covering some awesome methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training straight away.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away for totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s still available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and solid training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes merely contributes to the high credibility.
Then backed with the outcomes of numerous individuals who have actually utilized the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have actually invested in the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, stronger and it will offer you a real shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
Vert Shock Workouts