Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Vert Shock Workout
So far the sales of the program have been massive!
Are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s everything about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed how many individuals are fooled into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For most young boys the goal is to simply get muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the very same way. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of individuals do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created particularly build the right type of muscle fibres, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the strategies that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Workout
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the world.
Although he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies offered to him, nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of people simply would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I wished to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the same muscle. Utilized the right way it can magnify power in other words explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who discovered how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the quick response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and created a basic to execute and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In the majority of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more likely to make the groups. A lot more importantly they get game-time!
Perhaps you are even chasing a scholarship. You understand that you require to be not only at your best, but have abilities that make you stick out. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it. You need an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to give you maxim outcomes.
Vert Shock Workout
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the main part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been really switched on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are hardly ever utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically attacks them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people observe instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in methods that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build elastic muscle fibres required for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act totally differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, once pushed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely created to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the additional benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the basics of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other benefits as well;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Simply take a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will truly need to press through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center devices required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in the house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is actually easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s probably that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, given it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great indication when the owners of a program want to entirely back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are attaining growth! While it’s not required, Adam has decided to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you have an interest in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher danger of an injury.
Vert Shock Workout
Now the guys are offering a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to note them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and quick hacks to give you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of reward modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The guys have actually decided to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, but today they are giving it away for totally free.
Get a copy while it’s complimentary and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and unique training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based on science, that has actually been used by olympic athletes just includes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so numerous people who have actually utilized the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have invested in the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being quicker, stronger and it will provide you a genuine shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.
Vert Shock Workout