Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Vert Shock Warm Up
So far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
So are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of individuals are tricked into training programs that are entirely wrong for them. For the majority of boys the objective is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the exact same way. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically develop the ideal type of muscle fibres, that will considerably enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here might be used for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Warm Up
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally all over the world.
Even though he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques offered to him, nothing was really making a distinction. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training method that things began to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is remarkable value!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of people just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized properly it can amplify power in other words explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the quick reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and techniques and created a simple to follow and implement program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all major sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In most expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be really clear that these are the guys and women that are most likely to make the groups. Even more significantly they get game-time!
Maybe you are even going after a scholarship. You know that you need to be not just at your best, but have abilities that make you stand apart. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it. You require an edge over the competition!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to provide you maxim outcomes.
Vert Shock Warm Up
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body all set for the main portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been really turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that weaken initially, as they are hardly ever utilized daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of individuals see instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build elastic muscle fibres essential for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act completely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most dedication to survive. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. However it’s at this tiredness point, once pressed through that the gains really remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply designed to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where individuals focus, and misconstrue all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Simply check out these testimonials as to what distinction the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy brief cut that eliminates any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to press through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no factor why it will not work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is truly simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, provided it is largely worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a really excellent sign when the owners of a program are willing to entirely back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your refund!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are achieving development! While it’s not essential, Adam has actually decided to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are extremely well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a greater danger of an injury.
Vert Shock Warm Up
Today the men are offering a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and filthy hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of reward modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The people have decided to offer a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training quickly.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away for totally free.
Get a copy while it’s totally free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes simply adds to the high credibility.
Backed with the results of so lots of people who have used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have purchased the program now have a big edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become much faster, stronger and it will provide you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
Absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
Vert Shock Warm Up