Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Vert Shock Video
So far the sales of the program have been enormous!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always astonished how numerous individuals are fooled into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For many boys the aim is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach right?
However not all training programs work the very same way. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically construct the best type of muscle fibers, that will considerably improve your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The intriguing thing is the methods that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Video
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, nothing was really making a difference. So it wasn’t until he found the “shock” training technique that things started to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is fantastic worth!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many guys just need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I wished to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually developed.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the proper way it can amplify power in other words explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast action and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and produced a easy to follow and implement program.
Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the guys and girls that are more likely to make the teams. Even more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not only at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to give you maxim results.
Vert Shock Video
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body ready for the main part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been truly turned on for a long time.
The fascinating thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people discover instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibers needed for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and for that reason will tiredness. But it’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pressed through that the gains really remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All significant muscle development programs have what is understand as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the fundamentals of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Simply take a look at these testimonials as to what distinction the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy route that eliminates any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason that it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in the house – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is actually simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, provided it is mainly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program want to completely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to seem like they are achieving growth! While it’s not necessary, Adam has actually decided to launch a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background info on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher risk of an injury.
Vert Shock Video
Now the people are using a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and remove the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and filthy hacks to give you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus offer modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The men have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training directly away.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s still readily available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes merely includes to the high reliability.
Backed with the results of so lots of individuals who have utilized the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have actually invested in the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become quicker, more powerful and it will give you a genuine chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Vert Shock Video