Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Vert Shock Vertical Jump Training
So far the sales of the program have actually been huge!
Are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed how lots of individuals are deceived into training programs that are totally incorrect for them. For many boys the objective is to simply get muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
But not all training programs work the very same way. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength ( moving weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically build the right type of muscle fibres, that will dramatically improve your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any professional athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Vertical Jump Training
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly worldwide.
Even though he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques offered to him, absolutely nothing was really making a difference. It wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things began to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing worth!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many guys simply need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason why they can do it.
However I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Used the ideal method it can amplify power in other words explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who noticed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, techniques and lessons and created a simple to implement and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports requires the use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It should be actually clear that these are the people and women that are most likely to make the groups. Even more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not just at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Vert Shock Vertical Jump Training
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the primary part of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been truly changed on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade initially, as they are seldom utilized everyday. So unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically attacks them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people notice instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibers essential for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave totally differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this fatigue point, once pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to release.
All major muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply designed to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where people focus, and misunderstand all the fringe benefits and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the essentials of the program really comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials regarding what distinction the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club equipment needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in the house – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is truly easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent indication when the owners of a program are prepared to totally back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to feel like they are achieving development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually chosen to release a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the detail of the training is excellent, there is little background info on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher danger of an injury.
Vert Shock Vertical Jump Training
Today the guys are using a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to note them all, however here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of reward modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The guys have chosen to supply a Free ebook covering some awesome techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training quickly.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away for totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still available and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic professional athletes simply includes to the high reliability.
Then backed with the outcomes of many individuals who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have purchased the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, more powerful and it will offer you a real shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Vert Shock Vertical Jump Training