Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Vert Shock Split Jumps
Far the sales of the program have been enormous!
So are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always astonished the number of individuals are deceived into training programs that are totally incorrect for them. For many boys the objective is to merely acquire muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the exact same method. , if you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is building a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength ( moving weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically develop the best type of muscle fibres, that will considerably enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Split Jumps
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly worldwide.
Even though he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods readily available to him, nothing was truly making a difference. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training method that things started to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of guys just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason why they can do it.
However I desired to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used properly it can enhance power in other words explosive relocations – like leaping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to trigger the fast action and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and strategies and created a easy to implement and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports requires using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It ought to be really clear that these are the people and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. A lot more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not only at your finest, however have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim results.
Vert Shock Split Jumps
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body all set for the primary portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been truly turned on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom used daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, most individuals discover instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibres needed for higher leaping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to get through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misunderstand all the additional advantages and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other benefits as well;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your chances of injury
Simply have a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy brief cut that removes any difficult work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly need to push through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club devices required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, offered it is mostly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a very great indication when the owners of a program are ready to totally back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are attaining development! While it’s not necessary, Adam has decided to release a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a greater threat of an injury.
Vert Shock Split Jumps
Now the guys are using a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The guys have actually chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and solid training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic athletes merely includes to the high credibility.
Then backed with the outcomes of a lot of individuals who have utilized the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have bought the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being much faster, more powerful and it will give you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Vert Shock Split Jumps