Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Vert Shock Review
Far the sales of the program have been enormous!
Are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly astonished the number of individuals are tricked into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For a lot of boys the goal is to just gain muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same method. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do numerous individuals do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best fit for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically construct the ideal type of muscle fibres, that will drastically improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Review
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Even though he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods readily available to him, nothing was truly making a difference. It wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things started to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible value!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of guys simply need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Used the proper way it can amplify power in brief explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who discovered how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the quick response and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and methods and developed a basic to carry out and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In a lot of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It needs to be truly clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more likely to make the groups. Even more importantly they get game-time!
Possibly you are even chasing a scholarship. You know that you need to be not just at your finest, but have abilities that make you stick out. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to cut it. You require an edge over the competition!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to offer you maxim results.
Vert Shock Review
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s designed to get your body all set for the main portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been really changed on for a long time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are seldom used daily. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people observe instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibers needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act completely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to get through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and for that reason will tiredness. But it’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pushed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
Today is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All significant muscle development programs have what is understand as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the additional advantages and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program in fact originates from track and field, there are other benefits as well;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Simply take a look at these testimonials as to what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that removes any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason that it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done at house – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, offered it is mainly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program want to totally back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your money back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to feel like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not necessary, Adam has chosen to release a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are extremely well covered, and the detail of the training is excellent, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it may not be best to start with this program. Given the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
Vert Shock Review
Now the guys are offering a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to note them all, however here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and fast hacks to give you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of benefit modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The guys have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some remarkable strategies to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away for complimentary.
Grab a copy while it’s still available and free !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and unique training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes merely adds to the high credibility.
Then backed with the outcomes of a lot of individuals who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being quicker, stronger and it will provide you a genuine shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
Absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
Vert Shock Review