Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently came across the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Vert Shock Jump
Far the sales of the program have actually been huge!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed the number of people are tricked into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For most boys the aim is to merely acquire muscle – who does not want that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the very same way. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically construct the right type of muscle fibres, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Jump
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself typically on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques offered to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a distinction. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training technique that things started to alter.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many people just want to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
I wanted to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the same muscle. Utilized the ideal method it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who discovered how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the quick reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and strategies and developed a simple to implement and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports needs using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In most expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the people and girls that are most likely to make the teams. A lot more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not just at your finest, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to provide you maxim results.
Vert Shock Jump
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body ready for the primary portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been really switched on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are rarely used daily. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up duration.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of individuals see immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build elastic muscle fibers essential for higher leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to get through. You will be utilizing your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. However it’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just created to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where individuals focus, and misunderstand all the extra advantages and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Just check out these reviews as to what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy short cut that eliminates any hard work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason that it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is truly easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s probably that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, given it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program are prepared to completely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to seem like they are achieving growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has actually decided to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are very well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Offered the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you may have a higher risk of an injury.
Vert Shock Jump
Now the guys are using a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and remove the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to give you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The people have decided to supply a Free ebook covering some remarkable methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training quickly.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away for free.
Grab a copy while it’s complimentary and still offered !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes just contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the results of so many individuals who have actually used the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have bought the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being faster, more powerful and it will provide you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Vert Shock Jump