Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently came throughout the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Vert Shock Jump Program
Far the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly astonished the number of individuals are fooled into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For most boys the aim is to merely gain muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the exact same way. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do numerous individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly build the ideal kind of muscle fibres, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The fascinating thing is the techniques that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is looking for that extra explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Jump Program
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Although he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques offered to him, nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training technique that things started to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many men simply need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason why they can do it.
I desired to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized properly it can amplify power in other words explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who discovered how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast action and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and developed a simple to implement and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It should be really clear that these are the people and girls that are more most likely to make the teams. Much more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not just at your best, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim outcomes.
Vert Shock Jump Program
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body all set for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been really turned on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that degrade initially, as they are hardly ever used everyday. So unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, most individuals discover instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibers essential for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to survive. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and therefore will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains truly remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All major muscle development programs have what is know as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just created to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where people focus, and misconstrue all the additional advantages and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the basics of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your chances of injury
Just take a look at these reviews as to what distinction the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to push through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason that it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in your home – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is truly easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, offered it is mostly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program are prepared to totally back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are achieving growth! While it’s not necessary, Adam has decided to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
Vert Shock Jump Program
Now the guys are providing a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to note them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and quick hacks to provide you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The guys have actually chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some remarkable strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training quickly.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, but today they are providing it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s still offered and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes just includes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the outcomes of many people who have actually utilized the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have bought the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, stronger and it will provide you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
Definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level.
Vert Shock Jump Program