Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Vert Shock Basketball
Up until now the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
So are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always amazed the number of individuals are tricked into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For most boys the aim is to just gain muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
But not all training programs work the exact same way. , if you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do numerous individuals do to try and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly build the best kind of muscle fibres, that will considerably improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The fascinating thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock Basketball
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Even though he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a distinction. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of men simply would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
I wanted to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Used the proper way it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who saw how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to trigger the quick response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, strategies and lessons and produced a simple to follow and execute program.
Reasons Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports needs the use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It must be truly clear that these are the guys and girls that are more most likely to make the groups. A lot more significantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not only at your finest, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to give you maxim results.
Vert Shock Basketball
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s developed to get your body ready for the primary portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been truly turned on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken initially, as they are seldom used day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many individuals discover instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really occurs and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and stress. This will be in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibers needed for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act completely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. However it’s at this tiredness point, when pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to launch.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely created to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where individuals focus, and misunderstand all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the basics of the program in fact originates from track and field, there are other benefits too;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your versatility and decrease your chances of injury
Simply have a look at these testimonials regarding what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy brief cut that takes away any difficult work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly require to press through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no factor why it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or gym equipment required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in your home – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s most likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a very good sign when the owners of a program are ready to totally back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has decided to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you might have a greater danger of an injury.
Vert Shock Basketball
Right now the guys are using a variety of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, however here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and fast hacks to give you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The guys have actually decided to offer a Free ebook covering some awesome strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training immediately.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are offering it away for complimentary.
Get a copy while it’s still available and free !
The Vert Shock program is a special and strong training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes just contributes to the high credibility.
Then backed with the outcomes of many individuals who have actually utilized the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have bought the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become much faster, more powerful and it will provide you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
Definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
Vert Shock Basketball