Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Vert Shock 180 Squat Jumps
Far the sales of the program have actually been huge!
So are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly surprised how numerous people are deceived into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For most boys the aim is to just gain muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach right?
However not all training programs work the same method. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly develop the right kind of muscle fibres, that will considerably improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any professional athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Vert Shock 180 Squat Jumps
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Even though he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods offered to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a distinction. It wasn’t until he found the “shock” training method that things began to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of people just desire to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the ideal way it can enhance power in other words explosive relocations – like jumping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, methods and lessons and created a easy to carry out and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports requires using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It ought to be truly clear that these are the people and girls that are most likely to make the teams. A lot more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not only at your finest, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to give you maxim results.
Vert Shock 180 Squat Jumps
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body all set for the primary part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been truly turned on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that weaken initially, as they are seldom utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically attacks them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people see instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles genuinely takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build elastic muscle fibers required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to make it through. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and for that reason will tiredness. However it’s at this tiredness point, when pressed through that the gains truly remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misconstrue all the additional advantages and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program really comes from track and field, there are other advantages too;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Just check out these reviews regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy short cut that takes away any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in the house – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is really easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s most likely that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mainly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent indication when the owners of a program want to completely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not required, Adam has actually chosen to launch a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are very well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you might have a greater threat of an injury.
Vert Shock 180 Squat Jumps
Today the men are using a variety of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to list them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and unclean hacks to offer you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The men have actually decided to provide a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are offering it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s still offered and free !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic professional athletes just contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so numerous individuals who have actually used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have purchased the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, stronger and it will provide you a genuine shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
Definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
Vert Shock 180 Squat Jumps