Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Slam Dunk Basketball Net
So far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
So are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of people are fooled into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For many boys the goal is to just get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly construct the right kind of muscle fibers, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Slam Dunk Basketball Net
Adam is the main creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Even though he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things began to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many guys simply wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I desired to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized properly it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, strategies and lessons and produced a simple to carry out and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports needs making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It needs to be truly clear that these are the people and girls that are most likely to make the teams. Even more notably they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not just at your best, however have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to offer you maxim results.
Slam Dunk Basketball Net
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been genuinely switched on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that deteriorate first, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people see immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibers needed for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave completely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most dedication to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pushed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Last but not least, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just created to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the extra benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program really originates from track and field, there are other advantages too;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Simply take a look at these reviews regarding what distinction the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy brief cut that eliminates any hard work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly require to press through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or gym equipment needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in the house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is truly simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, provided it is mainly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a extremely excellent indication when the owners of a program want to totally back the program results. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to feel like they are achieving development! While it’s not necessary, Adam has actually decided to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background info on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in quite a while, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
Slam Dunk Basketball Net
Now the guys are offering a number of bonus offers when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to note them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to give you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of reward modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The people have actually chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s still readily available and free !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and distinct training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic athletes simply adds to the high credibility.
Then backed with the results of many people who have actually used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a substantial edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being faster, stronger and it will offer you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Slam Dunk Basketball Net