Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Learning How To Dunk Article
Up until now the sales of the program have actually been huge!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly surprised the number of individuals are deceived into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For many kids the aim is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly build the best kind of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Learning How To Dunk Article
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally all over the world.
Although he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques offered to him, nothing was actually making a distinction. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training approach that things started to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many people simply wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
But I wished to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Used the best method it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and techniques and produced a basic to follow and execute program.
Why Is This So Important?
Almost all major sports needs using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It ought to be truly clear that these are the men and girls that are most likely to make the teams. Even more significantly they get game-time!
Maybe you are even chasing a scholarship. You understand that you require to be not only at your finest, however have capabilities that make you stick out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it. You need an edge over the competition!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Learning How To Dunk Article
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body ready for the primary part of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been truly turned on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that degrade first, as they are rarely utilized everyday. So unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, most individuals see instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibers essential for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave completely differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to make it through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and for that reason will tiredness. But it’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to release.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misunderstand all the additional advantages and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your versatility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Simply have a look at these reviews as to what difference the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy short cut that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center devices needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in your home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a really good sign when the owners of a program are willing to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to feel like they are achieving development! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are very well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock element on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a greater risk of an injury.
Learning How To Dunk Article
Right now the guys are offering a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and remove the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and unclean hacks to give you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this most current review of Vert Shock. The people have decided to provide a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training directly away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are offering it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still readily available and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and distinct training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes simply adds to the high trustworthiness.
Backed with the results of so numerous people who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have actually bought the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become much faster, more powerful and it will offer you a genuine shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program.
Learning How To Dunk Article