Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Learn How To Dunk
So far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
Are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly astonished how lots of people are deceived into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For most kids the aim is to just gain muscle – who does not want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the very same way. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically develop the ideal kind of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Learn How To Dunk
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Although he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods readily available to him, absolutely nothing was really making a difference. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training method that things started to change.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing worth!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many guys just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wished to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Used properly it can enhance power in other words explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to activate the quick action and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, techniques and lessons and developed a basic to follow and carry out program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It must be actually clear that these are the men and ladies that are more most likely to make the teams. A lot more importantly they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not only at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim outcomes.
Learn How To Dunk
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been truly changed on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade initially, as they are rarely utilized daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up duration.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people discover immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibres required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave totally differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to make it through. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and for that reason will tiredness. It’s at this tiredness point, when pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely designed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misconstrue all the extra benefits and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the basics of the program in fact originates from track and field, there are other benefits too;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy brief cut that takes away any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly require to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason that it won’t work for you too!
What Do Folks Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s probably that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, offered it is mostly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent indication when the owners of a program want to entirely back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your refund!
What Other people Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are attaining development! While it’s not necessary, Adam has chosen to release a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher danger of an injury.
Learn How To Dunk
Today the men are providing a variety of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and fast hacks to offer you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus offer modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The men have actually decided to provide a Free ebook covering some awesome methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training directly away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away for free.
Get a copy while it’s still readily available and free !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and distinct training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic professional athletes simply includes to the high reliability.
Then backed with the results of many people who have used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have actually bought the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you become much faster, more powerful and it will provide you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
Definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
Learn How To Dunk