Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently came across the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Learn How To Dunk A Basketball
Far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
Are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed how many people are deceived into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For most boys the aim is to just get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
But not all training programs work the exact same way. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically develop the best kind of muscle fibres, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Learn How To Dunk A Basketball
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Even though he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies available to him, absolutely nothing was really making a distinction. So it wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things began to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing worth!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most guys just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I wished to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the same muscle. Used properly it can magnify power in other words explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the quick reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, strategies and lessons and developed a basic to follow and execute program.
Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all significant sports needs the use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be actually clear that these are the men and ladies that are more likely to make the groups. Even more notably they get game-time!
Perhaps you are even chasing a scholarship. You know that you require to be not just at your best, however have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to suffice. You require an edge over the competition!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim outcomes.
Learn How To Dunk A Basketball
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been truly switched on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we get older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate first, as they are rarely used everyday. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up duration.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people discover immediate gains – merely by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles genuinely occurs and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build elastic muscle fibers necessary for higher leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this fatigue point, when pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All major muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the additional advantages and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the basics of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other benefits also;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Simply take a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy brief cut that removes any tough work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly need to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason that it will not work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or gym devices required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is really easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s most likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mainly worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a extremely great indication when the owners of a program want to completely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are achieving growth! While it’s not necessary, Adam has actually decided to release a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are very well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Offered the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you might have a greater threat of an injury.
Learn How To Dunk A Basketball
Right now the guys are using a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to provide you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The men have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training immediately.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s still available and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and distinct training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic athletes just includes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so many individuals who have used the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being much faster, more powerful and it will give you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program.
Learn How To Dunk A Basketball