Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Is Vert Shock Legit
Up until now the sales of the program have been huge!
Are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of individuals are fooled into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For many young boys the goal is to merely acquire muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
But not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to try and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically develop the right type of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The fascinating thing is the methods that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is looking for that extra explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Is Vert Shock Legit
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Despite the fact that he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques available to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a distinction. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training method that things began to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of guys just desire to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used the right way it can amplify power in brief explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who saw how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and techniques and developed a easy to execute and follow program.
Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be really clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more most likely to make the groups. A lot more notably they get game-time!
Perhaps you are even going after a scholarship. You know that you need to be not just at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand apart. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to cut it. You require an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Is Vert Shock Legit
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s developed to get your body ready for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been genuinely turned on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people see instant gains – just by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles genuinely occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibres needed for higher leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act completely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most dedication to get through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to launch.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the extra advantages and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the essentials of the program really originates from track and field, there are other advantages as well;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your versatility and decrease your chances of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that eliminates any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will truly require to press through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in the house – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is really easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mostly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a really great indication when the owners of a program want to totally back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to seem like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not essential, Adam has decided to launch a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are extremely well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Offered the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a greater threat of an injury.
Is Vert Shock Legit
Today the guys are providing a variety of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to list them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and dirty hacks to offer you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus offer modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The guys have decided to supply a Free ebook covering some awesome methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training directly away.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away for free.
Get a copy while it’s free and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a special and solid training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic athletes just contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the outcomes of many individuals who have utilized the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually invested in the program now have a big edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, stronger and it will offer you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
Is Vert Shock Legit