Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Is Vert Shock Any Good
So far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
Are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly surprised how many people are deceived into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For many boys the goal is to merely gain muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach right?
But not all training programs work the exact same method. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of individuals do to try and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is building a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly build the ideal type of muscle fibers, that will dramatically improve your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The fascinating thing is the strategies that are taught here could be utilized for any athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Is Vert Shock Any Good
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally worldwide.
Although he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods offered to him, nothing was truly making a distinction. So it wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training technique that things started to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable value!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of guys just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually developed.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized the right method it can enhance power simply put explosive relocations – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and strategies and created a basic to follow and implement program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports requires making use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It should be actually clear that these are the men and women that are most likely to make the groups. Much more notably they get game-time!
Possibly you are even going after a scholarship. You understand that you require to be not only at your best, but have capabilities that make you stick out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it. You require an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Is Vert Shock Any Good
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the primary part of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been genuinely turned on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that degrade initially, as they are hardly ever used day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, most individuals discover immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibres necessary for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act entirely differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely designed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other benefits also;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your chances of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that removes any hard work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to press through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in your home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is really simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s most likely that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, offered it is mainly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great indication when the owners of a program are ready to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are achieving growth! While it’s not required, Adam has actually chosen to release a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are very well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in rather a while, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock element on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you may have a greater threat of an injury.
Is Vert Shock Any Good
Now the guys are offering a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and fast hacks to give you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of reward modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The guys have chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some remarkable techniques to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are offering it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still readily available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes just includes to the high reliability.
Backed with the outcomes of so numerous people who have actually utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have bought the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, stronger and it will offer you a genuine shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
Is Vert Shock Any Good