Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Slam Dunk
Far the sales of the program have been enormous!
So are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed how many individuals are fooled into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For many boys the aim is to simply gain muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest fit for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically develop the ideal kind of muscle fibres, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here could be utilized for any athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Slam Dunk
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies offered to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a distinction. It wasn’t until he found the “shock” training approach that things began to alter.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many men just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I wished to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Utilized properly it can amplify power in brief explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, methods and lessons and produced a simple to follow and execute program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Almost all major sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It needs to be truly clear that these are the guys and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. Much more importantly they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not only at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to give you maxim results.
How To Slam Dunk
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body all set for the primary portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been truly switched on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that deteriorate first, as they are hardly ever used daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up duration.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people see immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibres needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most dedication to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Last but not least, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to release.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where individuals focus, and misconstrue all the extra benefits and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the essentials of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other advantages too;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Simply take a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy route that eliminates any hard work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or gym equipment needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is actually simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, offered it is largely worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great sign when the owners of a program want to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your refund!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are attaining development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually chosen to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Slam Dunk
Now the guys are using a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and filthy hacks to provide you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The guys have chosen to supply a Free ebook covering some amazing strategies to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, but today they are providing it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s complimentary and still offered !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and solid training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes merely contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so many individuals who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have bought the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become faster, more powerful and it will give you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
How To Slam Dunk