Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Learn To Dunk
So far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed how lots of people are tricked into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For a lot of boys the aim is to simply gain muscle – who does not want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach right?
However not all training programs work the exact same method. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly develop the ideal type of muscle fibres, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any professional athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Learn To Dunk
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly worldwide.
Although he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques offered to him, nothing was actually making a difference. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training approach that things started to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is fantastic worth!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of men just desire to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the ideal way it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like jumping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to trigger the fast response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, methods and lessons and developed a basic to execute and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be really clear that these are the men and women that are more most likely to make the groups. Much more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not just at your best, however have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim results.
How To Learn To Dunk
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been truly changed on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are rarely used daily. So unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically assaults them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of individuals discover immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibres needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave totally differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be using your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. However it’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the fundamentals of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your versatility and reduce your chances of injury
Simply take a look at these reviews regarding what distinction the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that removes any hard work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in your home – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is truly easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, provided it is mostly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program are prepared to totally back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your refund!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to seem like they are attaining development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually decided to launch a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are extremely well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a greater risk of an injury.
How To Learn To Dunk
Today the men are using a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and remove the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and dirty hacks to provide you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The guys have decided to supply a Free ebook covering some remarkable strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training quickly.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are giving it away for totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes merely adds to the high reliability.
Then backed with the results of numerous individuals who have used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually bought the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being much faster, more powerful and it will provide you a genuine shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.
How To Learn To Dunk