Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Jump Higher Dunk
Far the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised how numerous individuals are tricked into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For many boys the aim is to merely gain muscle – who does not want that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
But not all training programs work the very same method. If you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically construct the ideal type of muscle fibers, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Jump Higher Dunk
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Although he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques available to him, nothing was really making a distinction. It wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things started to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of men just need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason why they can do it.
But I wanted to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used properly it can enhance power in other words explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who saw how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the fast response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, techniques and lessons and developed a basic to follow and execute program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports needs the usage of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It ought to be really clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more most likely to make the groups. Much more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not only at your best, however have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim results.
How To Jump Higher Dunk
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body ready for the primary portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been genuinely switched on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are hardly ever utilized day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up duration.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people discover instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and stress. This will be in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build elastic muscle fibres necessary for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave totally in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will tiredness. However it’s at this tiredness point, once pressed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just created to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the additional benefits and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the basics of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that eliminates any hard work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will truly require to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Folks Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in your home – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is actually easy to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s most likely that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mostly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great sign when the owners of a program want to totally back the program results. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your money back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not required, Adam has decided to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are very well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a greater danger of an injury.
How To Jump Higher Dunk
Now the people are providing a number of bonus offers when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and unclean hacks to provide you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of perk modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this most current review of Vert Shock. The people have decided to provide a Free ebook covering some awesome strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training quickly.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, but today they are giving it away for free.
Get a copy while it’s complimentary and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and solid training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been used by olympic athletes just adds to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the results of many people who have used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have actually bought the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being quicker, more powerful and it will provide you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Jump Higher Dunk