How To Jump Higher And Run Faster – The Truth
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). How To Jump Higher And Run Faster
So far the sales of the program have been enormous!
So are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised the number of people are tricked into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For most boys the objective is to simply gain muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the exact same method. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength ( moving weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly build the best type of muscle fibres, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Jump Higher And Run Faster
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally worldwide.
Even though he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, absolutely nothing was really making a distinction. It wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training method that things began to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Research Behind the Vert Shock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of guys just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I wished to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Used properly it can amplify power in short explosive relocations – like jumping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who saw how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and strategies and created a easy to implement and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all significant sports requires the use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be actually clear that these are the people and ladies that are more most likely to make the teams. Much more importantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not only at your finest, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
Vert Shock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to give you maxim outcomes.
How To Jump Higher And Run Faster
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been really changed on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, most people see immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibers essential for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act completely differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to get through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and for that reason will tiredness. But it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains really remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Finally, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
Today is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to release.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With Vert Shock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misunderstand all the extra advantages and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the basics of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your endurance
- Improve your versatility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Simply check out these testimonials as to what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy short cut that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Folks Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center equipment required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at house – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually easy to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, offered it is mostly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent sign when the owners of a program are prepared to completely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not essential, Adam has decided to release a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the detail of the training is excellent, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you have an interest in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in quite a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Offered the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Jump Higher And Run Faster
Today the guys are offering a number of bonus offers when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and remove the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to give you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The men have actually decided to supply a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away for complimentary.
Grab a copy while it’s complimentary and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and distinct training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes merely includes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so many people who have actually utilized the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have bought the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being quicker, more powerful and it will give you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
Definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
How To Jump Higher And Run Faster