Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Jump Dunk
Far the sales of the program have actually been huge!
So are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always amazed how lots of people are tricked into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For a lot of boys the objective is to simply gain muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
However not all training programs work the very same method. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly develop the best type of muscle fibers, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Jump Dunk
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Despite the fact that he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques offered to him, nothing was actually making a difference. It wasn’t up until he found the “shock” training technique that things started to change.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of men just want to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used the best way it can magnify power in short explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who noticed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the quick reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, strategies and lessons and developed a simple to follow and execute program.
Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports requires the use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the people and women that are most likely to make the groups. Even more significantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not just at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim outcomes.
How To Jump Dunk
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s developed to get your body all set for the primary part of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been genuinely turned on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we get older, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate first, as they are seldom utilized everyday. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people observe immediate gains – merely by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop elastic muscle fibres needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. However it’s at this fatigue point, once pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total created to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to launch.
All major muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misunderstand all the extra advantages and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program in fact originates from track and field, there are other benefits also;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just have a look at these reviews as to what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that takes away any hard work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason that it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at house – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s most likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, given it is largely worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program are ready to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are achieving growth! While it’s not required, Adam has chosen to launch a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Jump Dunk
Now the people are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and dirty hacks to give you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of perk modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The guys have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some awesome methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training quickly.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are giving it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s still readily available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes simply contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the outcomes of a lot of people who have used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have invested in the program now have a substantial edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become faster, stronger and it will offer you a genuine shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Jump Dunk