How To Jump A Higher – The Truth
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Jump A Higher
Far the sales of the program have actually been massive!
Are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always amazed how numerous people are tricked into training programs that are totally incorrect for them. For most kids the aim is to simply acquire muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the very same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best fit for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically develop the ideal kind of muscle fibres, that will dramatically improve your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Jump A Higher
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Although he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods available to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a distinction. It wasn’t until he found the “shock” training technique that things started to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Research Behind the Vert Shock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many guys simply want to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the best method it can enhance power in short explosive relocations – like jumping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who discovered how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, techniques and lessons and produced a easy to carry out and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports requires the use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It must be truly clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more likely to make the teams. Much more significantly they get game-time!
Perhaps you are even chasing a scholarship. You understand that you need to be not just at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to suffice. You need an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
Vert Shock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim results.
How To Jump A Higher
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the main part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been genuinely turned on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade first, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up duration.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people discover immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibres essential for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most dedication to survive. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will tiredness. However it’s at this fatigue point, once pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to release.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With Vert Shock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where individuals focus, and misunderstand all the fringe benefits and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the fundamentals of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your endurance
- Improve your versatility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Simply have a look at these testimonials regarding what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy short cut that eliminates any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will truly need to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at home – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is truly easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s most likely that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, offered it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a very great indication when the owners of a program are willing to completely back the program results. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are attaining growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to launch a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock element on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Jump A Higher
Now the guys are providing a number of bonus offers when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and filthy hacks to provide you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The men have actually decided to supply a Free ebook covering some remarkable strategies to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however today they are giving it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s still offered and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes simply adds to the high reliability.
Backed with the results of so numerous individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you become much faster, stronger and it will provide you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Jump A Higher