Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Increase Vertical To Dunk
Far the sales of the program have actually been huge!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed the number of people are deceived into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For the majority of boys the goal is to just gain muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is building a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength ( moving weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically build the ideal kind of muscle fibres, that will considerably enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The fascinating thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Increase Vertical To Dunk
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Even though he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, nothing was actually making a distinction. It wasn’t till he found the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many people simply need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the same muscle. Utilized the right way it can amplify power in short explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, techniques and lessons and developed a easy to implement and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Important?
Almost all major sports needs making use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In the majority of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It needs to be actually clear that these are the people and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. Much more notably they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not just at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Increase Vertical To Dunk
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been really turned on for a long time.
The fascinating thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom utilized everyday. So unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people discover instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in methods that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibers required for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most dedication to survive. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, once pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is know as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the additional advantages and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials regarding what distinction the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy route that eliminates any difficult work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly need to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at home – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is actually easy to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s most likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, offered it is mostly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a really good indication when the owners of a program are prepared to completely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to seem like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not necessary, Adam has actually chosen to release a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Increase Vertical To Dunk
Today the guys are using a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to note them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and filthy hacks to give you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this most current review of Vert Shock. The people have decided to provide a Free ebook covering some incredible methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training directly away.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away for free.
Grab a copy while it’s totally free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and solid training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been used by olympic athletes just contributes to the high reliability.
Backed with the outcomes of so many people who have utilized the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have bought the program now have a substantial edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being quicker, stronger and it will offer you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Increase Vertical To Dunk