Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk Without Hurting Hands
Far the sales of the program have been enormous!
So are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly astonished the number of individuals are tricked into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For many boys the goal is to just get muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the very same way. , if you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly construct the ideal kind of muscle fibers, that will drastically improve your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The fascinating thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk Without Hurting Hands
Adam is the main creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly worldwide.
Even though he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself typically on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies available to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training method that things began to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible value!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many men just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Used the best method it can enhance power simply put explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, techniques and lessons and produced a simple to follow and execute program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports needs using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It must be really clear that these are the guys and women that are most likely to make the teams. Even more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not only at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk Without Hurting Hands
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s developed to get your body ready for the primary portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been genuinely turned on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade first, as they are seldom utilized everyday. So unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up duration.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people see immediate gains – merely by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibers essential for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to make it through. You will be using your muscles in ways that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Last but not least, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the basics of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages too;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Simply have a look at these testimonials as to what distinction the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy short cut that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is really simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s most likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great sign when the owners of a program want to completely back the program results. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are achieving growth! While it’s not essential, Adam has actually decided to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a greater danger of an injury.
How To Dunk Without Hurting Hands
Now the men are offering a number of bonus offers when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to note them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and dirty hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the complete list of perk modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this most current review of Vert Shock. The men have chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training immediately.
The complimentary ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s totally free and still offered !
The Vert Shock program is a special and solid training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes simply contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so numerous people who have actually used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, stronger and it will provide you a real shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk Without Hurting Hands