Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk With Small Hands
Up until now the sales of the program have actually been massive!
So are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s everything about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed the number of people are fooled into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For the majority of boys the aim is to simply acquire muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
But not all training programs work the very same way. , if you are a sprinter you need to not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest fit for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created particularly develop the ideal type of muscle fibres, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The fascinating thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk With Small Hands
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies offered to him, nothing was really making a distinction. It wasn’t until he found the “shock” training method that things began to alter.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable value!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of men simply wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I desired to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Utilized the best method it can enhance power in short explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, techniques and lessons and developed a simple to carry out and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all major sports needs the usage of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In the majority of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It must be really clear that these are the men and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. Even more notably they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not only at your best, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to give you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk With Small Hands
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body ready for the primary portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been truly turned on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that weaken initially, as they are seldom utilized everyday. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people observe instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles genuinely occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop elastic muscle fibers essential for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will tiredness. But it’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pressed through that the gains truly remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All major muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely designed to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where people focus, and misconstrue all the additional advantages and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other advantages also;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your chances of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials regarding what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy short cut that takes away any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to press through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or gym devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in the house – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is actually easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s most likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, offered it is mostly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a really good indication when the owners of a program are ready to entirely back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are attaining growth! While it’s not required, Adam has actually decided to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Dunk With Small Hands
Now the guys are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to note them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and quick hacks to offer you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The guys have actually decided to offer a Free ebook covering some remarkable methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training directly away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s free and still offered !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and strong training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes simply contributes to the high reliability.
Backed with the outcomes of so lots of people who have actually utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have bought the program now have a substantial edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being quicker, stronger and it will offer you a real shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Dunk With Small Hands