Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently came across the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk With One Hand
Up until now the sales of the program have actually been huge!
Are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s everything about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly surprised how lots of individuals are fooled into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For a lot of young boys the objective is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically build the right kind of muscle fibres, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk With One Hand
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Although he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods offered to him, absolutely nothing was really making a distinction. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training approach that things started to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is fantastic worth!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of guys just want to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I desired to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the same muscle. Used the proper way it can magnify power in brief explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to trigger the fast action and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and produced a easy to implement and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all major sports requires using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In most expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It ought to be really clear that these are the men and women that are more likely to make the teams. Much more significantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not only at your best, however have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk With One Hand
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body all set for the main part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been truly changed on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we get older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are seldom used daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, most people notice immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly occurs and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and stress. This will be in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibers required for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act completely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to get through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. However it’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to release.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misunderstand all the extra benefits and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the basics of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Just take a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that eliminates any tough work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is really simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great indication when the owners of a program are ready to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not essential, Adam has chosen to launch a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you might have a higher danger of an injury.
How To Dunk With One Hand
Now the men are providing a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and fast hacks to offer you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The men have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training directly away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away for free.
Grab a copy while it’s still offered and free !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic athletes simply contributes to the high reliability.
Then backed with the results of so many people who have used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being much faster, stronger and it will provide you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
Definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Dunk With One Hand