Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk With 2 Hands
Far the sales of the program have been huge!
Are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed how many people are tricked into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For many boys the aim is to merely acquire muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same way. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically develop the ideal type of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the strategies that are taught here might be used for any professional athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk With 2 Hands
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Although he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a difference. So it wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training approach that things started to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of men simply want to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I desired to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Utilized the right method it can amplify power simply put explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to trigger the fast response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and methods and created a easy to carry out and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports requires making use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It must be actually clear that these are the people and women that are more likely to make the teams. A lot more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not only at your finest, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk With 2 Hands
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been really changed on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade initially, as they are rarely utilized day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people see instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and stress. This will remain in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibers needed for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave completely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most dedication to survive. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and for that reason will tiredness. It’s at this fatigue point, when pressed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Last but not least, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely created to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the essentials of the program really comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy route that takes away any hard work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done at home – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is truly simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great indication when the owners of a program are ready to totally back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to feel like they are attaining development! While it’s not required, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher danger of an injury.
How To Dunk With 2 Hands
Today the people are providing a variety of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to note them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and unclean hacks to provide you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this most current review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The guys have actually decided to supply a Free ebook covering some awesome methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training straight away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, but today they are providing it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s totally free and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and solid training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic athletes just adds to the high credibility.
Backed with the results of so many people who have actually utilized the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have purchased the program now have a big edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, more powerful and it will offer you a genuine shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk With 2 Hands