Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). How To Dunk Vertical
So far the sales of the program have actually been huge!
So are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed the number of people are fooled into training programs that are totally incorrect for them. For a lot of boys the objective is to simply acquire muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the exact same method. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is building a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically build the right kind of muscle fibers, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is looking for that extra explosive power.
Who Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk Vertical
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Despite the fact that he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies readily available to him, nothing was truly making a difference. It wasn’t till he found the “shock” training technique that things started to change.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is remarkable value!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of guys simply need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Used the proper way it can amplify power in other words explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to activate the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and techniques and created a basic to execute and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports needs making use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In most expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be actually clear that these are the men and girls that are most likely to make the teams. Much more importantly they get game-time!
Perhaps you are even chasing a scholarship. You understand that you need to be not only at your finest, however have abilities that make you stick out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to suffice. You need an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk Vertical
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been truly switched on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that degrade first, as they are hardly ever utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people notice immediate gains – merely by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibres necessary for higher leaping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave totally in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most dedication to survive. You will be using your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, once pressed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely designed to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where individuals focus, and misconstrue all the extra benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the essentials of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages also;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your chances of injury
Simply check out these reviews regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy brief cut that takes away any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done at home – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is actually easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great indication when the owners of a program want to entirely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to seem like they are attaining development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually chosen to launch a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are very well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you might have a greater danger of an injury.
How To Dunk Vertical
Now the men are using a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to offer you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The people have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some remarkable methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, but today they are giving it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s totally free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and unique training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based on science, that has actually been utilized by olympic professional athletes merely contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the results of so lots of people who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have actually bought the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become faster, stronger and it will provide you a genuine shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
Definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Dunk Vertical