Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk
Far the sales of the program have been enormous!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly surprised how many people are tricked into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For most kids the aim is to merely acquire muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the same way. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically build the right type of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies offered to him, absolutely nothing was really making a distinction. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training method that things began to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is fantastic worth!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of guys just want to know how to score that dunk, not the factor why they can do it.
I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used properly it can amplify power simply put explosive relocations – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to activate the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, strategies and lessons and created a basic to carry out and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports needs making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be actually clear that these are the guys and girls that are most likely to make the groups. Even more notably they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not only at your best, but have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to give you maxim results.
How To Dunk
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the primary portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been really changed on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken initially, as they are seldom used day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, most people notice immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles genuinely occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibres needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave totally in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to make it through. You will be using your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, once pushed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misconstrue all the additional benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program really comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your endurance
- Improve your versatility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just check out these reviews as to what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do People Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at house – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is truly simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is largely worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great indication when the owners of a program are prepared to entirely back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are attaining growth! While it’s not required, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you may have a greater danger of an injury.
How To Dunk
Right now the guys are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and filthy hacks to give you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of perk modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The people have actually decided to provide a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training straight away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are offering it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still readily available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a special and strong training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high reliability.
Then backed with the results of a lot of people who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being quicker, stronger and it will offer you a genuine shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk