Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). How To Dunk The Ball Without Palming
So far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
Are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised the number of people are tricked into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For many boys the objective is to simply gain muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same way. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically construct the best kind of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is looking for that extra explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk The Ball Without Palming
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the world.
Even though he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training strategies readily available to him, nothing was actually making a difference. So it wasn’t until he found the “shock” training method that things began to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of guys simply desire to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I desired to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the same muscle. Utilized the best method it can enhance power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to trigger the fast response and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, strategies and lessons and created a basic to implement and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It ought to be actually clear that these are the people and girls that are most likely to make the groups. A lot more importantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not just at your finest, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk The Ball Without Palming
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the primary part of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been genuinely changed on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that degrade initially, as they are rarely used everyday. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically attacks them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up duration.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people notice immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibers needed for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely created to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misunderstand all the additional advantages and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the fundamentals of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy short cut that eliminates any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to press through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in your home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, given it is mostly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great indication when the owners of a program want to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your refund!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not essential, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock element on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Dunk The Ball Without Palming
Right now the men are offering a variety of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to note them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and fast hacks to offer you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The people have actually decided to supply a Free ebook covering some amazing strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training immediately.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are offering it away free of charge.
Get a copy while it’s still offered and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a special and strong training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes merely adds to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the outcomes of numerous individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have invested in the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being quicker, more powerful and it will give you a real shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
Absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Dunk The Ball Without Palming