Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk Technique
So far the sales of the program have actually been huge!
Are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of individuals are fooled into training programs that are totally wrong for them. For the majority of boys the goal is to merely gain muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the very same way. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many people do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically construct the best kind of muscle fibres, that will significantly improve your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The fascinating thing is the techniques that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is looking for that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk Technique
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Although he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies offered to him, nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t up until he found the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of guys just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the same muscle. Utilized properly it can enhance power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who saw how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the fast response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, techniques and lessons and created a basic to follow and implement program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all significant sports needs making use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be really clear that these are the men and ladies that are more likely to make the teams. Even more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not only at your finest, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk Technique
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been genuinely changed on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are hardly ever used day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically attacks them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up duration.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people discover instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will remain in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibres required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this tiredness point, once pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely created to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the fundamentals of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Just take a look at these reviews regarding what difference the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy brief cut that eliminates any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at house – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s probably that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, given it is mainly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a extremely excellent indication when the owners of a program are ready to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are achieving growth! While it’s not required, Adam has actually decided to release a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a greater risk of an injury.
How To Dunk Technique
Now the people are offering a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and unclean hacks to provide you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus offer modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The guys have actually decided to provide a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away for complimentary.
Grab a copy while it’s still available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based on science, that has actually been used by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Backed with the results of so many individuals who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become much faster, more powerful and it will give you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
Definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How To Dunk Technique