Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk Quickly
Up until now the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
So are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always amazed the number of people are deceived into training programs that are totally incorrect for them. For the majority of boys the objective is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the same method. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest fit for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically develop the right type of muscle fibers, that will dramatically improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here might be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk Quickly
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Even though he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques offered to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a distinction. So it wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training method that things started to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing worth!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many guys just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used properly it can magnify power in brief explosive moves – like jumping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who saw how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the quick reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, methods and lessons and developed a simple to carry out and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports needs using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In the majority of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the guys and girls that are most likely to make the groups. A lot more notably they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not only at your finest, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk Quickly
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body ready for the primary part of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been really turned on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade initially, as they are rarely utilized day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people observe instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build elastic muscle fibers necessary for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act completely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most dedication to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and therefore will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains really remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total created to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to launch.
All significant muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where people focus, and misunderstand all the additional benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the essentials of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your versatility and reduce your chances of injury
Simply check out these testimonials as to what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club devices needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in the house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is truly easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s probably that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, provided it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a extremely good indication when the owners of a program are prepared to entirely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not needed, Adam has decided to release a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Given the shock element on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Dunk Quickly
Today the men are using a variety of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and quick hacks to give you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The guys have actually chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some remarkable strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training immediately.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s still offered and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and unique training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes just includes to the high trustworthiness.
Backed with the results of so numerous individuals who have used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have bought the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, stronger and it will provide you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk Quickly