Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). How To Dunk In 3 Weeks
Up until now the sales of the program have been massive!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s everything about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed the number of people are deceived into training programs that are entirely wrong for them. For the majority of boys the aim is to just get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
But not all training programs work the same way. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many people do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically construct the best type of muscle fibres, that will dramatically improve your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here might be utilized for any athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk In 3 Weeks
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Although he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself typically on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods readily available to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a difference. So it wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training method that things started to change.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is incredible value!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most guys simply would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I wanted to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the proper way it can magnify power simply put explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the quick reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and strategies and created a basic to follow and execute program.
Reasons Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all significant sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It must be actually clear that these are the guys and women that are most likely to make the groups. A lot more significantly they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not just at your finest, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk In 3 Weeks
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s designed to get your body all set for the main portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been genuinely turned on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we get older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that weaken first, as they are hardly ever utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, most people see instant gains – just by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in methods that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibers essential for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to make it through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All significant muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely designed to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misinterpret all the extra benefits and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other advantages as well;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Simply take a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy route that removes any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in the house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is actually simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, provided it is mostly worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent indication when the owners of a program are ready to completely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not essential, Adam has chosen to launch a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are extremely well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Dunk In 3 Weeks
Now the men are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are too lots of to note them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and fast hacks to offer you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the complete list of perk modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The people have actually decided to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training directly away.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but today they are offering it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still offered and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and strong training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes just includes to the high reliability.
Backed with the results of so numerous people who have utilized the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have purchased the program now have a substantial edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being faster, more powerful and it will provide you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk In 3 Weeks