Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). How To Dunk Highs Fit
Up until now the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
Are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed how lots of individuals are deceived into training programs that are entirely wrong for them. For many kids the aim is to just get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the exact same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do numerous individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest fit for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly construct the best type of muscle fibers, that will considerably improve your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The fascinating thing is the strategies that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk Highs Fit
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques readily available to him, nothing was actually making a distinction. It wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training method that things began to alter.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible value!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most guys just need to know how to score that dunk, not the factor why they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the proper way it can magnify power in brief explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the quick reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and developed a basic to follow and implement program.
Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports requires making use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It must be truly clear that these are the men and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. Even more importantly they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not just at your best, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk Highs Fit
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body all set for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been truly turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom utilized daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly attacks them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people notice instant gains – just by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibers necessary for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to get through. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this tiredness point, once pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Last but not least, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to launch.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just created to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where individuals focus, and misconstrue all the additional advantages and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the basics of the program in fact originates from track and field, there are other benefits too;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your versatility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these testimonials regarding what distinction the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy short cut that eliminates any tough work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly need to press through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no factor why it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in your home – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, offered it is mainly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent sign when the owners of a program want to completely back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to seem like they are attaining development! While it’s not essential, Adam has decided to release a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in quite a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock element on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher danger of an injury.
How To Dunk Highs Fit
Right now the men are providing a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and remove the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of perk modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The men have actually chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some amazing techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are giving it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s still available and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based on science, that has actually been utilized by olympic professional athletes just includes to the high reliability.
Then backed with the outcomes of numerous individuals who have actually utilized the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have invested in the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being quicker, more powerful and it will provide you a real shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk Highs Fit