Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently came across the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk For Short Guys
Far the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly astonished how many people are tricked into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For many boys the objective is to simply gain muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the very same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly develop the right type of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The intriguing thing is the methods that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk For Short Guys
Adam is the main creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Although he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself typically on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques readily available to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a distinction. So it wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training method that things began to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has secured the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing worth!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of people simply want to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized the ideal method it can magnify power simply put explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to activate the quick reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and methods and created a easy to follow and carry out program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports needs the use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the men and women that are more most likely to make the groups. A lot more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not only at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk For Short Guys
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s developed to get your body prepared for the primary part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been truly turned on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that degrade first, as they are seldom used day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of people discover immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly occurs and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop elastic muscle fibres required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to get through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, once pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total created to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely created to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misunderstand all the additional advantages and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the essentials of the program in fact originates from track and field, there are other advantages also;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your endurance
- Improve your versatility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Simply have a look at these reviews regarding what distinction the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to press through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in the house – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is really simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, given it is mainly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a really good sign when the owners of a program are ready to totally back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are attaining growth! While it’s not required, Adam has decided to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Dunk For Short Guys
Right now the guys are using a variety of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and remove the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and quick hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus offer modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The guys have decided to supply a Free ebook covering some amazing strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training quickly.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s still available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and distinct training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based on science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the results of numerous people who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become faster, stronger and it will provide you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk For Short Guys