Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently came throughout the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk Better
Far the sales of the program have been massive!
Are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed how lots of individuals are fooled into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For the majority of boys the goal is to just gain muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
However not all training programs work the same way. , if you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best fit for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically build the ideal type of muscle fibers, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk Better
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Even though he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques available to him, nothing was truly making a distinction. So it wasn’t up until he found the “shock” training approach that things began to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is remarkable value!
The Science Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of people just want to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Used properly it can amplify power in other words explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who saw how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the fast response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and created a basic to execute and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports requires the usage of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the men and girls that are most likely to make the groups. Much more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not just at your best, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk Better
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s developed to get your body ready for the primary portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been genuinely switched on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that degrade initially, as they are hardly ever utilized daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of people discover instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles genuinely takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop elastic muscle fibres needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave totally in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to survive. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All significant muscle development programs have what is know as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply designed to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misconstrue all the additional benefits and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the essentials of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your versatility and decrease your chances of injury
Simply have a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy route that takes away any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to push through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or gym devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is truly simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, given it is mainly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent sign when the owners of a program are willing to totally back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are achieving development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually decided to release a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are very well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher danger of an injury.
How To Dunk Better
Now the guys are using a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and quick hacks to give you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The people have actually chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training directly away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, but right now they are offering it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s still readily available and free !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has actually been used by olympic athletes merely adds to the high reliability.
Backed with the results of so numerous individuals who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have bought the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being much faster, stronger and it will give you a genuine chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk Better