Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How To Dunk At 6’1
Far the sales of the program have been massive!
So are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s everything about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of individuals are fooled into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For a lot of boys the aim is to simply get muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same way. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly develop the right type of muscle fibres, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk At 6’1
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Even though he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods readily available to him, nothing was really making a difference. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training method that things started to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible value!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of people simply desire to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized the proper way it can enhance power in short explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who saw how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to activate the fast action and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, techniques and lessons and developed a easy to execute and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports needs using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In most expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It ought to be really clear that these are the people and girls that are more likely to make the groups. Even more notably they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not just at your best, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim results.
How To Dunk At 6’1
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the primary portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been genuinely turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that degrade first, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people observe immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and stress. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibres required for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave entirely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, when pressed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Finally, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to release.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misconstrue all the extra advantages and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the essentials of the program really comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Simply have a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club equipment needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in the house – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is truly simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s most likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Once again, provided it is mainly worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great sign when the owners of a program want to completely back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to feel like they are attaining development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually decided to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are extremely well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in quite a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
How To Dunk At 6’1
Now the guys are using a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to offer you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this most current review of Vert Shock. The people have actually decided to offer a Free ebook covering some remarkable methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training straight away.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Typically they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are offering it away for complimentary.
Grab a copy while it’s complimentary and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and unique training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based on science, that has been used by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high reliability.
Backed with the outcomes of so many individuals who have used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, stronger and it will offer you a genuine chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk At 6’1