Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). How To Dunk At 5’4
Up until now the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims real and does it truly work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly surprised the number of people are tricked into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For a lot of boys the objective is to merely acquire muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
However not all training programs work the same method. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is building a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created particularly construct the best kind of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How To Dunk At 5’4
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods offered to him, nothing was actually making a distinction. It wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training method that things began to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is fantastic worth!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of guys just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason why they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used properly it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who discovered how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, strategies and lessons and created a easy to implement and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It needs to be really clear that these are the people and ladies that are most likely to make the groups. Even more importantly they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not only at your finest, however have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim outcomes.
How To Dunk At 5’4
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body all set for the primary part of the program.
It is generally a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been genuinely turned on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we get older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are rarely utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people observe immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly occurs and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibers essential for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to get through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be utilized to and therefore will tiredness. However it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just designed to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misunderstand all the additional advantages and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these reviews as to what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy route that takes away any tough work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason why it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or gym devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is really simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s probably that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, given it is mainly worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great indication when the owners of a program are prepared to completely back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your money back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are attaining growth! While it’s not essential, Adam has actually chosen to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Given the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you might have a higher danger of an injury.
How To Dunk At 5’4
Now the guys are offering a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and quick hacks to offer you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of perk modules and training.
When doing this most current review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The guys have decided to provide a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training quickly.
The complimentary ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are giving it away for free.
Grab a copy while it’s free and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a special and strong training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes simply contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so numerous people who have used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually bought the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being quicker, more powerful and it will offer you a genuine shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program.
How To Dunk At 5’4