Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently came throughout the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). How Do You Dunk A Basketball
Far the sales of the program have actually been massive!
So are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always amazed how numerous people are tricked into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For the majority of boys the aim is to just acquire muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
However not all training programs work the very same method. If you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength ( moving weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly construct the ideal kind of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here could be utilized for any athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
How Do You Dunk A Basketball
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Even though he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, nothing was actually making a distinction. So it wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training technique that things started to change.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has secured the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many men just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the factor why they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used properly it can magnify power in other words explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who saw how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the fast response and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and strategies and created a easy to execute and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Almost all major sports needs the usage of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be actually clear that these are the guys and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. Much more notably they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not only at your best, however have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to provide you maxim results.
How Do You Dunk A Basketball
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s developed to get your body ready for the main portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been really switched on for a long time.
The fascinating thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom utilized daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up duration.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people see immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop elastic muscle fibers necessary for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, once pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just designed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where individuals focus, and misunderstand all the extra advantages and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the basics of the program really comes from track and field, there are other benefits too;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your versatility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Just check out these testimonials as to what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that eliminates any difficult work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or gym devices required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in the house – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, offered it is mainly worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great sign when the owners of a program are ready to completely back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are achieving growth! While it’s not required, Adam has chosen to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are very well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher danger of an injury.
How Do You Dunk A Basketball
Now the guys are providing a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to list them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and fast hacks to give you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of reward modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The guys have chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some amazing techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training immediately.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are offering it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still readily available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic professional athletes just adds to the high credibility.
Then backed with the outcomes of numerous individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have purchased the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being much faster, more powerful and it will offer you a genuine shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
Absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level.
How Do You Dunk A Basketball