Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently came across the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Dunk Workout
Up until now the sales of the program have been enormous!
Are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed how lots of people are deceived into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For many young boys the aim is to merely acquire muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
But not all training programs work the very same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically build the ideal type of muscle fibers, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally worldwide.
Despite the fact that he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training strategies offered to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t until he found the “shock” training technique that things started to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing worth!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of guys just need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
However I wanted to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually developed.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the same muscle. Used the best method it can magnify power in brief explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who discovered how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to activate the quick response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and methods and developed a basic to implement and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all major sports requires the use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It ought to be truly clear that these are the men and girls that are more most likely to make the teams. Even more notably they get game-time!
Maybe you are even chasing a scholarship. You know that you need to be not just at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand apart. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it. You need an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim outcomes.
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been truly switched on for a long time.
The fascinating thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that degrade first, as they are rarely utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people discover instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibres required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act totally in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most dedication to get through. You will be utilizing your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this fatigue point, once pressed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just created to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program really comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your chances of injury
Simply check out these reviews regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that takes away any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to push through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do People Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in your home – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s probably that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, offered it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a extremely good sign when the owners of a program are willing to completely back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to seem like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not necessary, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are very well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher risk of an injury.
Right now the guys are offering a variety of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, however here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to offer you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The people have chosen to supply a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training quickly.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s totally free and still offered !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes merely contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Backed with the results of so lots of people who have used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually purchased the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become quicker, more powerful and it will provide you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.