Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Dunk Without Palming The Ball
Far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly amazed how many individuals are fooled into training programs that are totally incorrect for them. For a lot of boys the goal is to just acquire muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same method. , if you are a sprinter you should not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically build the ideal type of muscle fibres, that will considerably enhance your vertical jump. So if you enjoy basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any athlete that is looking for that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Dunk Without Palming The Ball
Adam is the main creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly worldwide.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods offered to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a difference. So it wasn’t up until he found the “shock” training method that things started to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of men just need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the same muscle. Utilized properly it can magnify power in short explosive relocations – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the quick action and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and methods and developed a basic to carry out and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Almost all major sports requires using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be actually clear that these are the people and girls that are most likely to make the groups. Much more notably they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not just at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim results.
Dunk Without Palming The Ball
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the primary part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been really turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom used day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up period.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of people see instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles genuinely happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibers required for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most dedication to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. However it’s at this tiredness point, once pressed through that the gains actually remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
Today is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to launch.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misunderstand all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the fundamentals of the program really originates from track and field, there are other advantages as well;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these reviews regarding what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy brief cut that removes any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to press through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or gym equipment needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in your home – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is truly easy to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, given it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a really excellent sign when the owners of a program are willing to completely back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to launch a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are very well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background info on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a greater risk of an injury.
Dunk Without Palming The Ball
Right now the people are offering a variety of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to provide you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this most current review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The guys have decided to offer a Free ebook covering some awesome methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training straight away.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but today they are offering it away for complimentary.
Get a copy while it’s free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes simply adds to the high reliability.
Backed with the results of so many individuals who have used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have bought the program now have a big edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, stronger and it will give you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.
Dunk Without Palming The Ball