Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Dunk Under Pressure
Far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always amazed the number of people are deceived into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For the majority of boys the goal is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
But not all training programs work the very same way. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is finest fit for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created particularly construct the best type of muscle fibers, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The fascinating thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Dunk Under Pressure
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Despite the fact that he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a difference. So it wasn’t till he found the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many men just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the factor why they can do it.
However I wished to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually developed.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Utilized properly it can amplify power simply put explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who discovered how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to activate the fast reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, methods and lessons and produced a easy to implement and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports requires the use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It ought to be truly clear that these are the people and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. Even more notably they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not only at your finest, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Dunk Under Pressure
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the main part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been really switched on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that weaken first, as they are rarely used daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people observe immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles genuinely takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibres needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act completely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, when pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to release.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the extra advantages and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program really comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Simply have a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason that it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done in the house – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is truly simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, provided it is mostly worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great sign when the owners of a program are willing to entirely back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not necessary, Adam has chosen to launch a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are super well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you have an interest in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Given the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you might have a greater threat of an injury.
Dunk Under Pressure
Right now the guys are using a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to note them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and dirty hacks to offer you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus offer modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The men have chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training quickly.
The free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, however right now they are offering it away for free.
Get a copy while it’s totally free and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and unique training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic professional athletes simply contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the results of so numerous individuals who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have bought the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become faster, stronger and it will give you a genuine shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are major about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
Dunk Under Pressure