Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Dunk Training Program
Far the sales of the program have actually been massive!
Are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised the number of people are tricked into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For a lot of boys the goal is to just acquire muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same method. , if you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of individuals do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best fit for strength ( moving weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically develop the best kind of muscle fibres, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here might be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Dunk Training Program
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods readily available to him, nothing was truly making a distinction. It wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is incredible value!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of people just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the proper way it can magnify power in brief explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the quick action and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and methods and created a basic to carry out and follow program.
Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In a lot of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be really clear that these are the people and girls that are most likely to make the teams. Much more significantly they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not just at your best, however have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim results.
Dunk Training Program
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the primary portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been really switched on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that weaken initially, as they are rarely utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of people discover immediate gains – merely by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and stress. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibers essential for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act totally differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to make it through. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. But it’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains really remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is know as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misconstrue all the extra benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program really originates from track and field, there are other advantages too;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your endurance
- Improve your versatility and reduce your chances of injury
Just take a look at these reviews regarding what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy short cut that takes away any tough work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to push through and work your butt off! This implies you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in your home – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is truly easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, given it is mainly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a really excellent indication when the owners of a program are ready to completely back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to seem like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually decided to launch a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are extremely well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background info on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it may not be best to start with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you might have a higher risk of an injury.
Dunk Training Program
Right now the guys are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and remove the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and unclean hacks to offer you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the complete list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The men have chosen to supply a Free ebook covering some awesome techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training straight away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have been charging at least $17 for a copy, however right now they are offering it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s complimentary and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes simply includes to the high credibility.
Then backed with the results of so lots of individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have bought the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, more powerful and it will offer you a real shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
Dunk Training Program