Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Dunk To Basketball
So far the sales of the program have been massive!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised the number of people are deceived into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For most young boys the aim is to just get muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the exact same method. , if you are a sprinter you need to not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best matched for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created particularly build the best kind of muscle fibres, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the strategies that are taught here might be utilized for any athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Dunk To Basketball
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Even though he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself typically on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training strategies offered to him, nothing was actually making a distinction. So it wasn’t until he found the “shock” training method that things started to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most men simply want to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
But I desired to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the proper way it can magnify power simply put explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who noticed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive exercises to trigger the quick response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and methods and created a basic to follow and implement program.
Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports needs using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It ought to be really clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more likely to make the teams. Much more importantly they get game-time!
Possibly you are even chasing a scholarship. You understand that you require to be not only at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs simply aren’t going to suffice. You require an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Dunk To Basketball
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body prepared for the primary part of the program.
It is generally a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they haven’t been really turned on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are rarely used everyday. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up duration.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many individuals notice immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop elastic muscle fibres essential for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to get through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. But it’s at this tiredness point, once pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Finally, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
Today is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All significant muscle advancement programs have what is know as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where individuals focus, and misconstrue all the extra benefits and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these testimonials as to what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy route that removes any tough work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is actually simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, provided it is mainly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a really good sign when the owners of a program want to totally back the program results. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights simply to seem like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually decided to launch a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Given the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a greater danger of an injury.
Dunk To Basketball
Right now the people are providing a variety of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and remove the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to provide you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of perk modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The guys have decided to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away free of charge.
Get a copy while it’s free and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anyone who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic professional athletes merely adds to the high reliability.
Backed with the results of so many individuals who have used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have actually bought the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being quicker, more powerful and it will give you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.
Dunk To Basketball