Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Dunk Nba
Far the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of individuals are deceived into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For the majority of young boys the aim is to just get muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
But not all training programs work the very same way. , if you are a sprinter you need to not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many people do to attempt and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is developing a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically develop the right kind of muscle fibres, that will drastically improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The interesting thing is the methods that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods available to him, absolutely nothing was really making a difference. It wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things started to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having somebody like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of men just need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I wanted to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized properly it can enhance power in other words explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, techniques and lessons and produced a easy to follow and implement program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all major sports requires making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In the majority of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the people and girls that are more most likely to make the groups. A lot more significantly they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not only at your best, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body ready for the main part of the program.
It is generally a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been truly turned on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that weaken first, as they are seldom utilized everyday. So unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people notice immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will be in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibers required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave totally in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to get through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. However it’s at this fatigue point, once pressed through that the gains really remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to release.
All major muscle development programs have what is know as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misinterpret all the additional benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other advantages also;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Simply check out these reviews regarding what distinction the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that takes away any hard work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no factor why it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at house – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is really simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, provided it is mainly dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program are ready to completely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to feel like they are achieving growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the detail of the training is excellent, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher danger of an injury.
Now the men are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, but here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and remove the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and fast hacks to give you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The people have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training directly away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, but right now they are offering it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s still offered and free !
The Vert Shock program is a special and solid training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic professional athletes just adds to the high reliability.
Then backed with the outcomes of so numerous individuals who have used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being faster, more powerful and it will provide you a real shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then absolutely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.