Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently came throughout the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Dunk Contest 2019
Up until now the sales of the program have been enormous!
Are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of people are deceived into training programs that are entirely wrong for them. For a lot of kids the aim is to just get muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the exact same way. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically construct the best type of muscle fibres, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The fascinating thing is the techniques that are taught here could be utilized for any athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Established the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Dunk Contest 2019
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally all over the world.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques offered to him, nothing was truly making a distinction. It wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training method that things began to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is amazing value!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of people simply desire to understand how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant shortening contraction of the same muscle. Utilized properly it can enhance power in short explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who noticed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the fast response and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and strategies and developed a simple to follow and execute program.
Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all major sports needs using fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be actually clear that these are the men and women that are more likely to make the groups. Even more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not only at your best, but have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to provide you maxim results.
Dunk Contest 2019
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s developed to get your body prepared for the main portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been truly changed on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are seldom used daily. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up duration.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of people observe instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles genuinely takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will be in methods that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibres needed for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave entirely differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to make it through. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. But it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains actually remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely created to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misunderstand all the extra benefits and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the basics of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your possibilities of injury
Just take a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that takes away any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
However, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason that it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is really simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, given it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent sign when the owners of a program are prepared to totally back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are accomplishing development! While it’s not required, Adam has actually chosen to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the information of the training is excellent, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Offered the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
Dunk Contest 2019
Right now the guys are offering a variety of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to note them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and dirty hacks to give you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The people have chosen to provide a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and unique training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes just includes to the high credibility.
Then backed with the results of many individuals who have used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually bought the program now have a substantial edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, more powerful and it will give you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Dunk Contest 2019