Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Dunk Basketball Video
Up until now the sales of the program have been huge!
Are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed how many people are fooled into training programs that are entirely wrong for them. For most kids the goal is to merely get muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly develop the best kind of muscle fibers, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The intriguing thing is the techniques that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Dunk Basketball Video
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally all over the world.
Although he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training techniques available to him, absolutely nothing was really making a distinction. So it wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training technique that things started to change.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! A lot of guys just desire to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
I wanted to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the very same muscle. Used the proper way it can amplify power in short explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and methods and produced a easy to execute and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all major sports needs making use of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be really clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more most likely to make the teams. A lot more importantly they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not just at your best, however have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim results.
Dunk Basketball Video
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s developed to get your body all set for the main part of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been genuinely turned on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade first, as they are hardly ever utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of individuals see instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in methods that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibers required for higher leaping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to act entirely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most commitment to get through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Finally, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to release.
All major muscle development programs have what is know as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply developed to increase your vertical jump. Regrettably that is where individuals focus, and misunderstand all the fringe benefits and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the essentials of the program really originates from track and field, there are other benefits also;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just have a look at these testimonials regarding what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or gym equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in your home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is truly easy to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s most likely that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program want to completely back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your money back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to seem like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has decided to launch a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are very well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Offered the shock element on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you may have a greater risk of an injury.
Dunk Basketball Video
Now the men are using a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The people have actually chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some remarkable strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training directly away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are offering it away for complimentary.
Grab a copy while it’s totally free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and solid training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The fact that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic athletes simply contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the results of numerous individuals who have utilized the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have invested in the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, stronger and it will offer you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are severe about taking your basketball game to the next level.
Dunk Basketball Video