Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently discovered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Dunk Basketball Training
Far the sales of the program have actually been massive!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed how many individuals are deceived into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For a lot of kids the goal is to merely acquire muscle – who does not want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the very same way. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the very same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly build the right kind of muscle fibers, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the strategies that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Dunk Basketball Training
Adam is the primary developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training strategies available to him, absolutely nothing was really making a difference. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training approach that things began to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is amazing worth!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most men just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
However I wished to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has developed.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Used the ideal method it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like jumping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who discovered how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the quick action and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and developed a simple to execute and follow program.
Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports needs making use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the men and girls that are most likely to make the groups. Much more notably they get game-time!
Perhaps you are even chasing after a scholarship. You know that you need to be not just at your best, but have abilities that make you stand apart. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it. You require an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to offer you maxim outcomes.
Dunk Basketball Training
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body prepared for the main part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they haven’t been genuinely turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that degrade first, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, most individuals see immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles genuinely occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibers required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave completely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most dedication to survive. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to release.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just designed to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the essentials of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your versatility and decrease your chances of injury
Simply take a look at these reviews regarding what distinction the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that takes away any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no reason it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center devices needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric exercises. So they can be done at house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, given it is largely worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent indication when the owners of a program are willing to completely back the program results. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Folks Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are achieving development! While it’s not required, Adam has chosen to launch a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to start with this program. Offered the shock element on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a greater risk of an injury.
Dunk Basketball Training
Now the people are offering a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, however here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and remove the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to give you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The men have actually chosen to supply a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training quickly.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks revealing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, however today they are offering it away for complimentary.
Grab a copy while it’s still available and totally free !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the leading vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based on science, that has been used by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so numerous people who have utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have actually invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being quicker, more powerful and it will offer you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Dunk Basketball Training